Set of two air hockey pushers and four air hockey pucks. The two pushers (also called mallets, strikers or handles) are cream-colored with black felt on the bottom, and they measure 3-3/4″ wide and 2-3/4″ high. The four pucks include one round green puck, two triangle pucks: one red and one green, and one black octagonal puck. The table hockey pucks measure 2-1/2″ in diameter or at the widest point. Fast shipping via the US Postal Service.
- 2 Cream-Colored Air Hockey Pushers: 3-3/4″ wide and 2-3/4″ high
- Pushers are also called mallets, strikers or handles.
- 4 Pucks: green round, red and green triangles, black octagon: all 2-1/2″ wide.
- These pucks and pushers are designed for use on home-sized air hockey tables.
- Fast shipping via the US Postal Service.